Friday, February 6, 2015

College and Stuff

I wanted a snow day. The roads were a mess, and I'm getting over a cold, and I just really didn't want to go outside Monday. We got a ten o'clock late start, and that seems cool, but my first class is at ten. Buuuut, I had a biology quiz. So I had to go. And it was okay -- I got hot chocolate, and it dripped all over my hands, but it was fine anyway.

So, what am I reading -- I am currently reading "Someday, Someday, Maybe," by Lauren Graham. I'm enjoying it -- it's a cute story. I just finished "All Fall Down," by Ally Carter, and quite enjoyed that. It's the first in a new series, and it was a good start. :) I also read "The Rosie Effect," which I did not enjoy nearly as much as other things I've read lately. It was the sequel to "The Rosie Project" by Graeme Simsion, which is a super sweet story. But "The Rose Effect" was a poor sequel. It lost the charm, and the character Rosie seemed cold and not understanding, unlike the first book.


So I guess that's basically what's going on in my life. Not much, lots of school and homework and trying to find time to be with my friends. :)

1 comment:

  1. "lots of school and homework and trying to find time to be with my friends."

    You sound like a typical college student

    ReplyDelete