Monday, October 26, 2015

Update, and a New Feature!

It's been ages since I blogged. I've been busy with school and writing. But I am really going to try to blog more often, and one thing I'll be doing to make that happen is adding a new feature: Book reviews! I've been thinking about doing this for ages, and I finally decided to do it. My first review will be posted later today, a review of the book Imaginary Girls, by Nova Ren Suma.

Update time! I'm doing NaNoWriMo again this year! I'm planning to write a continuation of Hansel and Gretel, and I'm very excited about it. I can't wait for November 1st to come.

I've also been working on the second draft of my last NaNo novel, and I'm almost done with that. I was hoping to have it finished before NaNo this year, but I'm not sure that's going to happen. But I still have a week to finish it! And it's the first week in ages that I haven't had a major unit test to prepare for.

Until next time! Ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment