Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bad Blogger

Okay. I'm going to make a confession. I'm a bad blogger. I forget about my poor blog, and I never know what to blog about. But now I'm done with school, and I am going to buckle down. NO MORE BAD BLOGGER. I am going to try to post every day, even if the posts are really short and meaningless. Because I love my blog, and I don't want to be a bad blogger anymore.

I'm graduating from high school this year, and it's scary. But I'm actually not as stressed about it as I thought I was going to be. Sure, for a while I was. But now that it's here, and I'm on the verge of being a high school graduate, I'm okay. God is showing me where He wants me to be, and I know what I'm doing. I'm actually getting excited for college, especially now that I know what I wanna do with my life (elementary school teacher).

Yay! I'm blogging again! :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of Forgetful Bloggers, Blocked Bloggers, Busy Bloggers, and Apologetic Bloggers. :) It's just part of blogging.

    ReplyDelete