Monday, March 6, 2017

Oh Dear

Oh, dear. I seem to have forgotten about my poor little blog again. But I am going to sit here and write at least two posts, and queue them up to post later. So expect more from me in the near future.

To get caught up: I am getting through another semester, this time working in a kindergarten classroom as part of my classes. It's amazing getting to see kindergarteners every day, and I love it so much. It's an incredibly rewarding job, and it definitely boosts my self-esteem to have that many little people think I'm awesome.

I'm working on various writing projects, including a short story and editing my Camp NaNoWriMo novel from summer 2016. I did NaNoWriMo again in November of 2016, and it was probably my hardest year. I almost quit half-way through because I was struggling with it so much. But I powered through, and I finished again! Probably the most triumphant I've felt about NaNo because of the struggle it was (also the most exhausted I've felt).

I've been in a bit of a reading slump lately, but I think (I hope) I'm finally clawing my way out of. I'm working on a post about what I've been reading, so stay tuned for that.

Also, I started another blog! I know what you're thinking -- "Liz, you can barely keep up with this blog. What are you doing, starting another blog?" And I know, I know. But this other blog, Write Your Love on My Heart, is a project I've wanted to do for a while. So feel free to check that one out.

That's all I have for right now, so I guess I should get to work on queueing up some other posts, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment